Introduction: Jan

(Jan Hogle) #1

Hi everyone. I am 73 year old and know just a couple of things for sure. First, Jesus is my life, my hope, my joy, my meaning and purpose for life. Second, I have avoided like the plague facebook, twitter, Instagram and almost every other form of social media with the exception of email. So I am nervous about even becoming of part of this, but I resonate with the ministry of RZIM and want to learn more about how people around the world find faith, live out their faith and question their faith. So here goes (gulp!)

(SeanO) #2

@finishstrong Glad you’ve joined us here on Connect! I think ‘finishstrong’ is a great handle - may the Lord bless you with grace and glory as you run the race of faith. See you on the forms.

(Jan Hogle) #3

Thanks so much!

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @finishstrong! What a privilege to have you join here when you’ve admirably avoided other social media. I feel like that’s a huge win for us! :wink: Seriously though, we’re glad you’re a part of our community, and we pray that it will be a place of encouragement and strengthening for you.

And just so you know, this place is way different than other social media sites, as it is a place that values conversation as opposed to monologues and shouting over others. Look forward to having you join in! :slight_smile: