Introduction: Jana Lyons

member_introductions

(Jana Lyons) #1

Hi everyone! I am Jana from Dallas, TX and looking forward to exploring the content and engage with some of you! It is a great idea to have a place where we can come to discuss and learn and hone our skills in sharing Jesus!

(Kim O.) #2

Welcome!

(Natalia Love) #3

Hi from NC, and welcome here!

(Jamie Hobbs) #4

Welcome to Connect! I hope you find the discussion enlightening. Blessings.

(Melvin Greene) #5

Hi @jmlyons. It’s really nice to have you here. This is a great community to be a part of. We enjoy learning from each other, and I look forward to learn from you. The RZIM site facilitators are wonderful and they are always willing to help. If you have any questions about the site, you can go to the tutorial category found in the menu. I hope this site will be a blessing to you!

(Jimmy Sellers) #6

Welcome to connect. I am sure you will find some honers to hone with. :grinning: On a more serious note this is a very focused group of believers with a heart for the lost and a desire to share the love of Jesus with the world.

(Carson Weitnauer) #7

Hi @jmlyons!

Welcome to Connect! I’m so glad you’ve joined. You’ve really hit the nail on the head with the purpose behind the community: “to have a place where we can come to discuss and learn and hone our skills in sharing Jesus!” I think it is amazing that we can encourage one another to do this every day - even from our phones as we wait in a line somewhere! I look forward to learning from you and growing with you.