Introduction Jax

Hi everyone,
I’m Jax from South Africa. What led me to connect is still a mystery, I’m generally anti social media. It’s after 2am local time, sleep evades me as I’m completely consumed with the hunger for more, teaching after teaching, worship after worship.
I’m not sure what I hope to contribute, what I do know is that I was created for His purpose and His pleasure so I’m just going to trust He will guide my steps.
So much work awaits us :slight_smile: I pray peace and joy be with all of you

10 Likes

Hi @Jax

Welcome to RZIM Connect. Your hunger for His word really amazes me and it led you here.

Look forward to hear more from you.
Blessings in Christ,
Roy

4 Likes

Good morning @RoySujanto

Thank you for your warm welcome, it really touched my heart. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Jax. :slight_smile: It’s wonderful to hear of your hunger to know God more deeply. I look forward to learning more with you and especially love this thought,

4 Likes

@Brittany_Bowman1 I’m so glad you see and feel my heart. :smile: Your humility and commitment is really precious.

3 Likes

Hi Jax! @Jax
So glad you’ve joined -
I had recently been in touch with a few missionaries in South Africa- (Cape Town)
From what I’ve learned, South Africa needs the gospel- and it sounds like God is moving in you to do just that!
I hope you’ll find this community an encouragement and a place to ask and answer questions as you feel led. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hi @HeidiMitchell :smile:
I’ve been reading a few posts here, serious sensitive subjects and more personal matters filled with confusion and or pain. What I have noticed is that in the responses there isn’t a false sense of political correctness but rather a genuine desire to help and a real sense of caring.

Things do seem to be really dark here in South Africa at the moment, where better for Light to shine?

3 Likes

You have already been a contributor by your encouraging introduction . Welcome to connect @Jax!

Amen :pray:
So thankful to have you here :heart:

2 Likes

So thankful to the Father for bringing me here. You have all already touched my heart :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jax. So glad you were pining for more. Lord give us more of you. I loved what you wrote: “What I have noticed is that in the responses there isn’t a false sense of political correctness but rather a genuine desire to help and a real sense of caring.”
Your heart seems very similarly situated and set apart. So glad you have come along side us for whatever purpose you may have been drawn. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Jax, I am really glad to read your story, and really looking forward to seeing what wisdom the Lord will give you to share.

3 Likes