Introduction: Jeanette Walters

(Jeanette Walters ) #1

Hi everyone,
My Name is Jeanette Walters. I’m a college professor living in southern Arkansas, USA. I work at a state University so I am limited to what I can and can’t say in a classroom and the RZIM academy courses I have taken so far have been incredibly helpful in helping me find the best way to represent Jesus and Truth of the Gospel in my work and my personal life.

(SeanO) #2

@jeanette.walters May Christ bless you as you share His love and grace through your actions and diligence at school and may His Spirit open doors to share with your students. Welcome to Connect and may the Lord bless you through your time here.

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome to Connect, @jeanette.walters! We’re so glad you’ve joined us here. :slight_smile: What is your area of research/expertise?

(Margaret Bourquin) #4

Hi Jeanette!
I also work in a secular setting teaching Ethics and Religion (middle/high school). The courses I’ve taken have helped immensely! Christianity speaks for itself when looking at a variety of world views!! And the interactions wehave with our students reflects the love Christ has for us! May you be blessed!