Introduction: Jessica Helena

member_introductions

(Jessica Helena Sutedjo) #1

Hi everyone! Nice to get the opportunity to connect in here. I’m Jessica, originally from Indonesia and now residing in Southampton, for study. Looking forward to learn and collaborate more. I’m also interested into combining the recent technology in order to bring people to Christ. Looking on this platform, I can’t wait to see how it will grow as well. It will be exciting journey ahead to discuss the Good News with everyone from every nation

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Hello @jessicahs! Welcome to Connect! Looking forward to learn with you. Just curious, what are you studying there in Southampton?

(Jessica Helena Sutedjo) #3

Hello @omnarchy! nice to meet you. I’m currently studying about Digital Business and Entrepreneurship. how about you?

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

That’s a great course! I have a part of me which loves business. Anyway, I’m already a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I’m not taking any formal study in a school currently, but I’m currently taking Engaging the Modern World elective of RZIM Academy. :slight_smile: Nice to meet you as well!

(Jessica Helena Sutedjo) #5

@omnarchy yes. it is a good course but yours is nice as well. Unfortunately, because I’m currently taking a study here so I can’t take any elective of RZIM academy for awhile. So, pleased to know you and hopefully we could engage in more discussion as well. I’m curious about the electives as well!

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi Jessica,

The global involvement is one of the things that most excites me about Connect! I’m so excited to meet you through this platform. Consider us a back up whenever you face a tough question: a free time of researchers to help you answer those questions! And of course, we’d love to have you on the team to help answer other people’s questions!

(Jessica Helena Sutedjo) #7

Hi @CarsonWeitnauer,

Definitely! Thank you for giving us the opportunity. I’d like the idea of free time researchers. :grin:
It will be a pleasure to be part of this community

(SeanO) #8

@jessicahs So glad you could join us! May your time here aid you as you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus and reach the world for Christ!

Out of curiosity, what does your logo next to your name represent? Is it an emblem or a logo of some form?

(Carson Weitnauer) #9

The logo is the badge given to RZIM academy alumni. :slight_smile:

(SeanO) #10

@CarsonWeitnauer Ah, looks cool

(Jessica Helena Sutedjo) #11

Hi Sean, Nice to know you! Definitely looking forward for that.

And yes, that’s as explained by @CarsonWeitnauer. the badge of RZIM academy (which I found really cool, but especially the content). I really benefited a lot from it :grin:

(SeanO) #12

@jessicahs Glad you enjoyed the Academy. Looking forward to hearing some of that wisdom out on the forums!