Introduction: Jill LaCross

member_introductions

(Jill LaCross) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Jill from middle Georgia, USA. I have been listening to Ravi Z for many years and have read several of his books. I love studying Christan apologetics - it’s THE most interesting subject I know. Some of it is WAY over my head. But I understand enough to keep me going. I look forward to making connections on this site. Thank you for the opportunity!

(SeanO) #2

@jlacross Welcome to Connect! It’s a great place to learn from others and share what you have learned. Look forward to interacting with you on the forums. May the Lord bless you in all things!

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome, @jlacross! I find I have to agree with you about how interesting Christian apologetics is! I look forward to hearing from your perspective as you begin to engage with the community here on Connect!

(Kathleen) #4

Great to have you here, @jlacross, and we’re looking forward to having you a part of our conversations!

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @jlacross,

Welcome! You are in a great place: understanding enough to keep you going, challenged enough to encounter ideas above your heard. Now’s the time to do two things:

1. Solidify your understanding by helping others in Connect. Explaining what you already know is one of the most powerful ways to deepen your own understanding.
  2. Ask questions about what you do not yet understand. This will give others the opportunity to explain what they know, so that they can grow in their understanding. It will also accelerate your own learning.

Why not give it a try?