Introduction: Jill Sanders

member_introductions
(Jill Sanders) #1

Hello!

Here to introduce myself from Cleveland, OH. Recent alumni from the core module course and so happy and blessed to have learned more about apologetics. God has placed defending the faith in truth and love at the forefront of my heart, so this course and hopefully the next several courses will continue to be a blessing. I am thankful for the experts and leaders that have gone before us to get us all to where we are today. My career and degree is in engineering, so when science is mentioned in the context of our faith I am usually extremely interested. I have not always identified as a Christ follower, but am so glad God found me in my mess and calls us His children.

Cheers!

Jill

6 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #2

@jill.sanders.447
You came to the right place as there is so much to choose from or ask that question that you’ve been dying to ask. You’ll have a lot to cheer about. Thanks for joining us.
Cheers!!!

2 Likes
(Adam Lehigh) #3

Hello @jill.sanders.447,

I also share the recent accomplishment of the core module (and an engineering degree too)…and I’m so glad God found me in my mess too; well said. Thanks for joining and welcome aboard!

3 Likes
(Sieglinde) #4

Amen to being found in a mess! Welcome @jill.sanders.447 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes