Introduction:Jim Carlone

(Jim Carlone) #1

Hi everyone! Thank you RZIM for providing the blessing of a community to take part in after taking your classes! Greetings and blessings to this RZIM community! My name is Jim Carlone and I am from New York’s Hudson Valley region. I celebrated 25 years of marriage with Ann, the love of my life, last year; we have four kids ranging in age from 10-19. I’m here for two reasons: have a community of support and reinforce my learning in the Academy. My objective is to begin ministering to the Muslim community; the story is long but suffice to say I believe God has placed that calling in my heart. I am going about this on my own for now but have people/groups I can reach out to. I will be here asking questions and happy to share my experiences as I grow in this endeavor. Thank you all for being here and I look forward to collaborating with you!

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Jim. Praise the Lord for your heart to serve Him, both as you lead your family and as you seek to reach our Muslim friends! May Christ reveal Himself to you as you seek His face. Looking forward to hearing from you on the threads- I think you will find it a place to practice for “real life” conversations. :smiley:

(Monty Dicksion) #3

Greetings Jim! I have long been interested in the RZIM Academy. I hope to learn more about what it is like from folks like yourself. Welcome!

(Daren) #4

“On your own” no longer… Glad to have you here. Sure we can grow together.