Introduction: joban tries again

(josh) #1

ello!'m a [email protected] dad in&from denver with various ongoing projects. used to frequently listen to his podcast and was looking to get back into it when i found the site,looking forward to it

(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard @joban. Glad you have joined again. Keep it up. It’s a blessing each and every day. Would love to hear how the podcasts are impacting your daily walk. God bless you and your journey.

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome to Connect, @joban! I’m sure you will find a great community here. It is especially well suited to be paired with the podcast, as you can share some of what you learn to edify the community, and you can pose pressing questions to help everyone ask the difficult questions, and you can find wisdom from some really intelligent people in the community! I look forward to seeing you out on the forums! Welcome to Connect!

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @joban! So glad you’ve found us here. :slight_smile: Growing up in a flat and humid city in the southeast, I have to admit that always wanted to live in Denver. I had relatives there and absolutely LOVED the Broncos…and still do. (John Elway is my man!) Also, mountains. :100: May God bless you in your projects, your dad duties, and in your relationship with Him!

(josh) #5

Thankye! Glad to’ve found you guys. Yeah, done some travelling nd I love it here even more. May He bless you in your walk as well