Introduction: Joe Sim

(Joe Sim) #1

This is Joe here from Singapore. I am a father of two young boys and work in the technology industry with a current role in Data Analytics. I am currently serving as a cell group leader in an independent Charismatic church, but had previously been to both mainline evangelical and Pentecostal churches for the last 20 years.

I am interested to discover how to leverage reason and clarity of understanding to communicate the reason for our hope and to do so in partnership with the Holy Spirit when witnessing for our Lord.

Looking forward to learning from all of you.

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome, Joe! I think you will find a good number of technology professions here, but even more importantly you will find people eager to both learn from you and pour into you as we all seek to know Him more. Looking forward to hearing from you on the threads!!

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @firefly749! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. I was just having dinner a couple of nights ago with some friends who reloacted to Sing last year. After they’ve described it, I want to go visit them so badly! Maybe one day… :slight_smile: May the Lord bless and grow you on your journey!

(Joe Sim) #4

Thanks Brittany and Kathleen for the welcome! Quite glad for the questions and answers that everyone is contributing. Looking forward to be part of this community :slight_smile: