Introduction: John Hedger

(John Hedger) #1

Hi everyone, My name is John Hedger. I was born and raised in the Chicago area. I’ve been living in Seminole Florida for the last 35 years. I have a wife of 30 years and 3 grown sons who all graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach, Fl. I’m 58 and have been a born again Christian since 1984. I first heard Ravi on Moody radio down here and I loved how he spoke so gently while explaining truths of the Bible which may not have made sense to me at the time. Now I’ve got the RZIM app on my phone and have listened to many of the speakers and leaders there and it gives me a lot of comfort.

(SeanO) #2

@hedgemo60 Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus bless your time here. It is so good to hear of how Ravi’s sermons have been a blessing in your life. I look forward to hearing more about your journey with Jesus on the forums.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi John, welcome to Connect! Ravi and the speakers are a tremendous blessing - I look forward to discussing their talks and deepening our understanding together.

(Jimmy Sellers) #4

I think we all got drawn to Connect because of what God has been doing in Ravi’s ministry. It is a great place to share your thoughts and what God is doing in your life. I look forward to your comment and your questions. Welcome to Connect.

(Kathleen) #5

So glad to have you on here, @hedgemo60! Looking forward to interacting with you out on the forum!