Introduction: Jonathan Romelus

member_introductions

(Jonathan Romelus ) #1

Hi everyone! My name is Jonathan Romelus, took the Core Module about 2 years ago. I never had the time to engage the community as I was a part-time student and employed full-time, with a family. As a recent graduate, I’m excited that I finally have the time to engage and grow in my knowledge and understanding of Christ. Look forward to connecting to you all.

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome to Connect, @jromelus2014! I hope and pray that you do indeed grow in your knowledge and understanding of Christ through this wonderful community. If I may, what were you studying? I look forward to your contributions on this platform!

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @jromelus2014,

Welcome! I’m glad you’ve joined. Whenever you have a faith or life question, I’d suggest that RZIM Connect is better than Google. At least here you’ll get personalized answers, from a global community, that are carefully thought through and presented with respect. I look forward to your input into the conversations!

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @jromelus2014! Congratulations on finishing your studies and we are looking forward to having you as a part of our community!

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

Very glad to have you join this ever growing community of believers. Welcome.

(Jonathan Romelus ) #6

Thanks for the warm welcome. I majored in Accounting.