Introduction: Jonny Ishaque

(Jonathan Ishaque) #1

Hi everyone

Jonny here. Thank you for adding me. I am from the UK but spend time in Hong Kong & Malaysia

I have a strong interest in practical apologetics as a means for effective evangelism. Have been involved in Alpha for some years and equipping through RZIM.

Nice too meet you!
Blessings
Jonny

(SeanO) #2

@Jonnyish Welcome to Connect! I also am involved in Alpha on occasion - the new videos are really nice. I remember when it was the sermons with Nicky Gumbel - now they have the more engaging videos. I like both formats. How did you get involved with Alpha?

The Lord Jesus bless your time here - see you on the forums!

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Jonnyish! Glad you are here. Your unique experiences will be a blessing to this forum site. Please do share some of your practical applications with us as you engage. I trust your time spent with us will be a blessing to you as well. God bless your time in HongKong and elsewhere.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @Jonnyish! Always good to have Brits on here. :slight_smile: What takes you over to HK and Malaysia? Work? Family?

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

Welcome to Connect, Jonny (@Jonnyish)! It was nice seeing you on the EAP. Hope to grow with you in this community. :slight_smile: