Introduction: Joseph Sorell

(Joseph Sorell) #1

Hi, everyone!

I’m a university-level ESL/EFL educator. I’ve pitched my tent around the globe for the past 30 years. I’m interested in how educators who work in language instruction and cross-cultural communication can engage the church as well as their students.

(David Vermaak) #2

Howdy Joseph,

Glad you accepted the invite man, such a rich community. Look forward to discussing more in person on Sunday!

DV.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Hey Joseph!!! Welcome to Connect, my brother!!! Glad to have you here in the community. As a fellow traveler (and New Yorker, frankly, living in the multi-cultured, multi-lingustic melting pot that is this city), I’m also very interested in cross-cultural (and cross-generational) engagement and communication. I’ve come to learn that while Christ, His Gospel, truth and grace are timeless and universal – ministry in contextual. And learning how to engage other cultures, generations, ethnos, etc for the Kingdom is imperative. Thank you, brother, for being here. I hope we’re a blessing to you and you to the community. Peace and grace!:v:t6:

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Hello, @josephsorell. I’m glad to have you here with us. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Joseph Sorell) #5

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!