Introduction: joseph

(joseph) #1

hullo everyone,
this is joseph from uganda and am excited to be part of this forum.

(SeanO) #2

@joseph1 Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus guide you on your journey. See you on the forums.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello Joseph (@joseph1). Welcome to Connect! I look forward to grow with you in this community. :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @joseph1! I love that we’re building our African contingent on here. :slight_smile: We pray that this forum will be a place of both encouragement and challenge for you, and we look forward to hearing from you!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #6

Joseph!!! Welcome to the CONNECT, community. I was just in Uganda, recently, in Adak village. I loved it, man and look forward to going back, soon. I’m glad that you’re here and am looking forward to being blessed by your insight and perspective as I’m also expectant that you will be blessed by the community. Take care and, again…WELCOME!!

(joseph) #7

i want to thank all of you for your warm welcome. am excited to learn and also be challenged at the same time here on this forum. am currently finishing my bachelor degree at African bible university. in biblical studies and education as a minor. but am looking forward to further studies any advice for the masters in divinity program?