Introduction: Joses AM - looking for help

(Joses AM) #1

Hi everyone,
I’m a 31 year old Canadian Christian man interested in more about Ravi’s concept of comparing the Origin, Meaning, Morality, and Destiny of religions. I’m looking for more of a simple yet comprehensive review of religions in regards to these subjects. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

(Keldon Scott) #2

Glad to have you with us. I don’t know if you have checked out Ravi’s books: “Jesus among other gods” and “Jesus among secular gods”, but those may be a really good resources for you. God bless your time here. If this wasn’t what you’re looking for there are many others here that will help.

(Benjamin Kaigoulen Baite) #3

Hello Jose,Glad to have you here in RZIM connect , I’m also new here…hope we will help each other knowing God’s word more deeply

(Vuyiswa Keyi) #4

Blessings Joses!
I was really challenged by this myself, but found more and more clarity in this by watching Ravi’s videos on YouTube, especially his responses in the QA’s. But by far the most illuminating for me was taking the Core Module of the RZIM courses. Here you actually get the chance to practice asking questions around origin, meaning, morality and destiny with people from other belief systems. That course is invaluable. Try it and you will be blessed.
Vuyiswa

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @Joses! Glad to have you on here. As for your question about resources, are you looking for more academic resources or one written from the Christian perspective?

(nehemiah) #6

blessings my bro

(Jimmy Sellers) #7

Welcome to connect. Here is a link to a helpful site. It will at least give you a good starting place, God Bless your efforts.