Introduction: Junior Chacko

(Junior Chacko.V ) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Junior Chacko and I am from India. I was born in a traditional Catholic background but came to the true love and knowledge of Christ while I was 18 yrs old. God has been an all faithful provider, comforter and healer for me all these years (now I am 31). I can’t imagine what my life would have been if I never knew about the love of Jesus. Please uphold me in your prayers.

(Daren L McClellan) #2

Welcome Junior

(SeanO) #3

@Junior Welcome to Connect! The Lord Jesus strengthen and guide you now and evermore and may you grow in the grace and knowledge of Him.

(chandra kishore sardar) #4

Hi Junior. Its good to have you in the forum. I am from Nepal and stayed in India for 6 years in the past. Looking forward to learn together here.
A warm welcome to you !!

(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @Junior. So glad you have joined. I trust that this group will be a great fit for you to continue that love that you have. There are a lot of people here willing to pray with and for you. Take advantages much as possible. I look forward to reading your posts. Merry Christmas. God-bless

(Junior Chacko.V ) #6

Thank you all… not sure how to begin with, but in case of any doubts or queries will definitely post it in the group