Introduction: just call me Joytaze

(Joytaze) #1

Hello,

I’m a 20-year-old who actively thinks about subjects regarding faith and philosophy for 10+ years.
Whenever I don’t have to focus on something in particular, you may assume I’m thinking about such subjects.
English isn’t my native language, so sometimes you may read some sentences which aren’t grammatically correct. Nevertheless, I hope my messages will be well understood.
Even though I already registered some time ago, this will be the first time I’m going to be actively involved for so far my agenda allows me too.
Meanwhile I’ve thought about certain questions/topics which I would like to address.
My plan is to address one every 1 or 2 weeks so I don’t overload myself or the community. :relaxed:

Obviously I could tell much more about myself, like anyone can, but I think this is a good amount of information for an introduction.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :grin:

Joytaze

P.S. I have some questions just to clear up certain points in the FAQ ( https://connect.rzim.org/faq ) which talks about the communicationrules. What is the proper category to address those questions?

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Joytaze, to the Connect community!! I’m so glad you’ve chosen to join us, here, and I look forward in to hearing more about you and your insights on different topics. I pray the community would be a blessing to you and you to it. Welcome!

(Tabitha Gallman) #3

Glad you are here Joytaze. I love being able to ask questions, and I know it is always good for my journey in Christ. You will enjoy the community.

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @Joytaze, you can send me a message with any questions about the FAQ and community guidelines. Welcome! We’re glad you’re here.

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

@Joytaze, Welcome to the community. It always does my heart good to see young people seeking the truth. I am sure that you will find that many of your questions will be answered here. Welcome and God bless your time here.

(Butch) #6

Hi Joytaze
Welcome to Rzimconnect. This is a great place to connect and to have your questions answered. God bless.