Introduction: Karen LaRose

member_introductions

(Karen LaRose) #1

Hi everyone, My name is Karen and I am very happy about connecting with other Christians to have conversations. I have been interested in Apologetics and look forward to having many wonderful learning. I live in New Brunswick, Canada, have been retired for 8 years, have 3 grandchildren and love life and my God!

(Jimmy Sellers) #2

Welcome to connect. I think you will find the community to be very supportive and informative. It been my experience that everyone here has a heart for God and a desire to share Jesus with the fence sitters of this world. Looking forward to your input.

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome to Connect, @Karebear1955! So glad you have joined us, and we look forward to having you join in on the conversation. :slight_smile:

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @Karebear1955,

Welcome! From your introduction, it seems like you will fit right in! For people like you who are interested in apologetics and connecting with others Christians to have conversations, this is a respectful, insightful place. You will learn about many new topics and equip others to be more confident evangelists. I believe your active involvement will better prepare you to help your children and grandchildren know and serve the Lord.

(Keldon Scott) #5

@Karebear1955 so glad to have you join us. Anyone interested in apologetics will have a blast here. Have you taken any of the courses that are offered online? They are awesome. Would love to hear what question you have wrestled with or have been able to find reasonable response with apologetics. Look forward to reading your posts. Welcome aboard.

(Karen LaRose) #6

Hi Keldon and thank you, I have not taken any courses yet and will be looking into what is being offered. Any suggestions ?

(Keldon Scott) #7

The entry course is the Core Module. That is the springboard for all the electives. The Core Module is so so good. After that you can basically take any elective offered: Bible Reliability, Islam, Doctrine, and others. I have taken each of them, and they electives are so rich. My favorites has been the Core Module, even though the electives are awesome, because the material provides such a firm foundation (hymn reference intended :-)) to all that we talk about in Christian spheres. Anything that I can offer or question I can help with, please contact me.