Introduction: Kathi

member_introductions

(Katharina Tursch) #1

Hi everyone! My name is Kathi, I’m 26 and I come from Austria.
I’ve finished the core module and I’m looking forward to hear from your experiences. I think it’s also good to do not lose sight of this topics.
Blessings,
Kathi

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @katharina.tursch,

I am glad you have decided to join RZIM Connect. I have fond memories of visiting Austria in high school - Vienna is such a beautiful city!

The RZIM Academy’s core module is excellent. The challenge is: how will you remember the information when you need to?

Think of RZIM Connect as a great way to test your readiness for an evangelistic conversation. When you go to the #daily-evangelism category, are you prepared to insightfully and respectfully answer the top three questions? If so, help someone else out with their questions. If not, then set aside time to research the issue and come back with a good response. This discipline will enable you to be ready to discuss many more topics with family, friends, and others who you care about.

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @katharina.tursch! It’s always great to get a European perspective on here. :slight_smile: I look forward to having you engaging in conversation soon!

(Keldon Scott) #4

So glad to have you aboard. We look forward to hearing from you regarding your experiences. I hope that you are able to perhaps take some of the electives that are offered. They are all excellent. Don’t forget to check out the core module alumni section here where you can review any of the lectures that you have listened to. God bless your involvement here.

(Megan Kemp) #5

Hi Kathi, and welcome to RZIM Connect! It’s great to have you here in this community. What are some of the topics that interested you the most from the time you spent in the core module?