Introduction: KEI

member_introductions

(KEI) #1

Hi everyone! I’m Kei, I’m so delighted to learn again from the RZIM. It’s a blessing to be here. I’m from Philippines. Looking forward to have deep and meaningful conversation with you all. ^_^.

(Tim Ramey) #2

Welcome Kei. I live in Minnesota but yearly go the Mindanao in the Philippines and will be heading out for the month of April to work with Tagakaulo pastors in Davao. I love your country!

(SeanO) #3

@korinnapoblete0723 May the Lord bless you’re time here as you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus :slight_smile:

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Hello Kei! Welcome to Connect! Looking forward to learn with you. :slight_smile:

(KEI) #5

Hello Tim! Glad to hear that from you. Thank you for appreciating my beloved country… It’s nice getting to know you! God bless you

(KEI) #6

Thank you Sean! :slight_smile: It’s a privilege to grow with you all. God bless you

(KEI) #7

Hi Omar! Thank you! Let’s grow together. :slight_smile:

(Carson Weitnauer) #8

Hi @korinnapoblete0723, welcome to Connect! So exciting to have more friends from the Philippines join in! I know this is a place that Ravi has visited many times and he always comes home with encouraging stories of how God is at work there. I will look forward to the conversations you start and join in the community!

(Jessica Helena Sutedjo) #9

Hi Kei, nice to know you! Looking forward to discuss further. Actually, I came from nearby country. Hopefully I could go and visit your country as well