Introduction - Kenzo

(Kenzo) #1

Hi, My name is Kenzo, I’m from Indonesia. I’m alumni from RZIM Core Module. I hope that i can contribute in here as i surf through many post in here =D
have a nice day. God Bless

6 Likes
(Anthony Weaver) #2

Welcome to Connect Kenzo! It’s good to have you here! God bless you with wisdom and grace as you live for Him in a place where Christianity is frowned upon. I’m looking forward to hearing more from you!

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #3

Welcome Kenzo @fortunatuskenzo!
Have a great time exploring all Connect has going on :slight_smile:

(Olivia Davis) #4

Hi Kenzo! I’m sure you’ll have lots to contribute to. Sometimes I read a post and then a few days later, a reply will hit me out of nowhere - so you might have even more to share than you realize!

It’s great that you’ve completed the Core Module! It’s a solid foundation for so many of the interesting questions that pop up on the forums almost daily. I look forward to hearing from you out there!

1 Like
(Kenzo) #5

yeah… i know that knowledge is not the same as wisdom… but now i’m in a spiritual maintenance, many things happens… please pray for me… God bless us all :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Daniel Lee) #6

Welcome Kenzo. I’m from Singapore, married and still staying in Singapore. :slight_smile: