Introduction:Kevin Andrew Matthews a FriendofJesus

(Kevin Andrew Matthews) #1

Hi everyone

(Olivia Davis) #2

Hi Kevin! Happy to have you here! Where are you from?

(Kevin Andrew Matthews) #3

Hi Olivia, I am from Kansas. Thank you for your introduction.

(Kevin Andrew Matthews) #4

I am new to communicating here, so bear with me.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

Hello, Kevin (@FriendofJesus). Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Keldon Scott) #6

Welcome aboard Kevin. We are glad that you have joined us. It does take a little bit of getting used to, but most of the posting is intuitive. I look forward to reading your posts and your engagement in the discussions. What brought you to connect? And, if you had any area of apologetics which trumped them all what would it be?

(Lori Walker) #7

Welcome @FriendofJesus , it’s so good to see you here. There are so many wonderful new people joining Connect all the time. I look forward to your posts and what you have to share with us, very much. God bless you.

(Kevin Andrew Matthews) #8

Hi Keldon, Thanks for your introduction. I always love to hear Ravi and am energized when I do. I am no scholar and most likely won’t have any new thoughts to offer but I am most thankful I can entertain the thoughts and insights of God’s most unique and blessed creations like you. I would have to say, outside my own experience, I find the documented history of the scriptures and the fact that the new testament writers gave us their witness at the expense of their lives and their families’ safety and the vast amount of verifiable fulfilled prophesies are at the top of my reasons to believe.

(Kevin Andrew Matthews) #9

Hi Lori, Thanks for your introduction. I wish I had more time here to read the thoughts of fellow brothers and sisters like you. I sure am glad to meet you. I look forward to seeing your post. May God bless you and yours as well.

(Kevin Andrew Matthews) #10

Hey Omar. Thanks for your introduction. May God bless you and yours. I will be happy to see your post.

(Lori Walker) #11

You’re welcome, and I wish I had more time to do more reading here as well, but I do try to at least come by for a few each day if possible. Thank you for your comment, @FriendofJesus !

(Elena Zwickel ) #12

Welcome, Kevin!

(Keldon Scott) #13

Thank you. I think the reliability of the New Testament is an awesome area of Interest. Whatever level of involvement you choose here I wish you the best and hope you enjoy.

(Kathleen) #14

Great to have you with us, @FriendofJesus!

(Kevin Andrew Matthews) #15

Thank you for the welcome and blessing. Blessings to you!

(Kevin Andrew Matthews) #16

Thank you Kathleen! Love your name. Blessings!