Introduction: Kevin Shaw

Hi everyone

It’s great to finally be here!!

I finished the Core Module mid July. It was a wonderful course and I am looking to continue learning and growing, as well as sharing info with my church family and sharing God’s love with others.

Blessings to you.

Kev :+1:t5:

5 Likes

Hi Kev,

Welcome! I’m so glad you’ve completed the core module and introduced yourself here! This is a great place to keep practicing what you learned in the Academy! Have you decided on an elective to take?? :slight_smile:

I hope you’ll become a regular member - each participant is a gift to everyone else here.

4 Likes

Hello Dear Kelvin @Neekos

It is wonderful to have you join connect today.
The Core Module is really a blessing to me too. I had just finished the Doctrine Elective and Looking forward to the Why Suffering Elective coming up soon. You will do well to enroll in other Electives of the Academy as soon as possible.

Get Engage and Enjoy the resource here. So how has the Core Module been of most blessing to you?

Looking forward to blessed by you.
Grace and more Grace
From Nigeria

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Neekos. Love when academy alums join us. The foundation you have is so important to share. I hope you find time to share what the Lord has blessed you to know. If we can answer questions or encourage and pray for you let us know. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hello @Neekos, it’s nice to meet you, welcome :pray:t3: The core module is such a great starting point and I trust you will find this a helpful place to continue learning and growing. Enjoy browsing and feel free to engage :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes