Introduction: Kevin Storey

member_introductions

(Kevin Storey) #1

Hi everyone. My name is Kevin Storey and I am excited for June’s conference. I worked for the U.S. Government for almost 33 years and was able to leave my position last May to pursue ministry.

I received a Masters in Christian Thought from Gordon-Conwell in 2015.
Most recently I have served as an Administrative Pastor/Children’s Ministry Pastor at an Independent Christian Church near Tampa, Florida. In addition I volunteer at my wife’s elementary school helping out in the media center.
Joan and I have been married for almost 33 years, we have been blessed with three children and three grandchildren.
I know I am probably a little old to be considered as emerging apologist but better late than never, right?
I am very excited to meet all of you and to learn from the best. I am praying about our next move in ministry as unfortunately the church in which we serve will be closing it’s doors at the end of May. I have a passion for apologetics and would love to be able to help equip believers to better understand and explain their faith.

Praying for all of us and the conference.

Blessings,
Kevin

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Kevin!

It is great to meet another Gordon Conwell alumni! I earned my M.Div. there, finishing up in 2010. A wonderful experience. I wish we had a mascot…

I think it is awesome that you’ll be at the Emerging Apologists Program. I can’t wait to meet you!

(Melvin Greene) #3

It’s great to have you here, @KAS11. I hope to attend an Emerging Apologists class someday, myself. I’m a little advanced in years also, but I agree that you’re never too old to learn something new. :wink:

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

We’re glad to have you here with us, @KAS11. Your experience in your work and in ministry would truly help us here. We need more emerging apologists around the world. I pray that the Lord would equip you further, so that you’ll be able to help in equipping His people. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: