Introduction: Kevin Torrejon

(Kevin Torrejon ) #1

Hi everyone. My name is Kevin and I’m 26 years old. I just finished the core module last November and I had a great learning experience. I am involved in our church youth ministry and the lessons I learned can surely help me how to engage well with some deep questions of our time. It’s exciting to be here in this community to read and share thoughts and ideas.

(SeanO) #2

@torrejonkevin00 Welcome to Connect! The Lord Jesus bless and guide your ministry as you share the truth of Christ with others. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here on Connect.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @torrejonkevin00,

Welcome! I’m so encouraged that you’ve completed the Academy’s core module and that you’re engaged here as well.

We would love for all the students involved in your church’s youth ministry to be regularly invited into Connect. Perhaps share the videos with them a couple of times a year and put the link to the community in the weekly bulletin or slides? I know they have many questions and we’d be eager to learn from them and grow together in Christ.

(Tony Hacker ) #4

Welcome brotha! Praise God for your high calling in discipling the next gen. Thoughts and prayers be with you!

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @torrejonkevin00! We’re glad you’ve found us here on Connect. Do share with us any questions you or your youth are wanting to understand. This is a great place to hash out things. We pray that this community will be a place of strengthening and encouragement for you! :slight_smile: