Introduction: Kier Delambaca

(Kier Delambaca) #1

Hi everyone!

I’m Kier Delambaca. I’m a youth pastor and currently working as web developer in Makati, Philippines. I’ve found this community through a youtube video description of Dr. John Lennox discussing artificial intelligence. Looking forward to learn more about God and to share lovingly.

I was once a starfish among the thousands stranded on the sea shore.
Someone comes, pick me up and throw me back to the sea.
The man didn’t make a huge difference in the situation at all.
But he made a huge difference in me.

(Isaiah J. Armstrong) #2

Wow! that is so great! The amazing thing is, God makes an impact in our lives and to the Grand Situation at hand in our world. Isn’t that a comforting truth? It makes me love and appreciate him all the much more!
Welcome, i know you’ll grow in your relationship with God here on Connect!

(Bio Matthew) #3

Hello Kier, just extending the warm welcome that i was given to you since am quite new here too.

(Joshua Spare) #4

Welcome to Connect, @kmdelambaca! It sounds like you certainly have a great deal going on between being a youth pastor and working as a web developer! I’m sure that you will find a great deal of wise encouragement and intelligent engagement here on Connect, and I look froward to hearing more from you as begin engaging in the conversations on the forums!

(Anthony Costello ) #5

Welcome Kier. It is a pleasure to have you here on Connect. I look forward to your questions and also your insights on ministering the Gospel in the Philippines.

in Christ,
Anthony

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

Hello, Kier (@kmdelambaca). I’m happy to see a kababayan here. I hope to learn from you as well in this community. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: