Introduction: Kim Ali

member_introductions

(Kim Ali) #1

Hi everyone! I completed the core module last year and just completed the Islam course today. I couldn’t be more grateful for my brothers and sisters at RZIM and I’m looking forward to continuing this journey here.

(Jimmy Sellers) #2

Welcome and jump on board, there is plenty of room on the boat and the journey will always be better with friends.:grinning:

(Megan Kemp) #3

Hi Kim Ali!

Welcome to RZIM Connect. It’s so exciting to hear that you just completed the Islam core module! What is the one thing you’re pondering most from what you learned?

(Keldon Scott) #4

@Kimcraigali welcome aboard. I have loved the courses. I trust that you have as well. This is a great site for connecting with some of the individuals you may have studied within those sections for the core module and the Islam teachings. Check out the alumni section if you haven’t already to reconnect perhaps with some of your course mates. Additionally you can review the course lectures which is a very awesome feature. God bless. I look forward to reading your posts.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @Kimcraigali,

Welcome! Congratulations on finishing the core module and Islam elective! We love having Academy alumni in Connect - this is a natural next step after an Academy experience. As more questions come up, this is a learning environment where we can encourage one another to keep growing and stay active in evangelism. I look forward to your contributions!

(Ivy Tyson) #6

@Kimcraigali!! Hi friend. Welcome to Connect. :smiley:

(Kim Ali) #7

Hello, and thank you for your question! The last few days I’ve really been pondering Nabeel’s final lecture. He talked about the differences in how Muslims see the world, some respecting authority over evidence and the best ways to approach them specifically. That led me to consider a deeper study of the Quran as well as respected Islamic writers.

(Kim Ali) #8

Thanks for the tips!

(Deborah Castellanos) #10

Hi Kim! So nice to see you around here :slight_smile: