Introduction: Kinza Hogan

(Kinza Hogan) #1

Hello! My name is Kinza Hogan, I am a 24 year old woman living in the USA. What a marvelous journey that God has taken me on–I lived for 21 years as a Muslim before God called me to Himself and opened my eyes to the truth of Jesus. I currently work part time until my husband and I are blessed with children, but I use a good portion of my spare time to study the Bible, meditate in prayer, and meet with other Christians to learn more about Jesus. I took the RZIM Core module because Nabeel Qureshi’s words had spoken to my heart as I learned about Jesus and his explanation of his relationship with his parents gave my grieving heart a sense of community. I have an unquenchable thirst to know God and a heart to share Him with others. I am excited to be a part of RZIM connect so that I can learn from others and participate in discussions as I learn more.

(Rebecca van der Maas) #2

Hi Kinza!

It’s so wonderful to read your story. So grateful that the Lord has called you to Himself & encouraging to hear about your thirst to know God more and more! I pray RZIM connect will encourage and equip you and am looking forward to reading your valuable insights on the forums as well!

(Whitney Bowman) #3

Welcome to Connect, Kinza! Praise God for how he has moved in your life! :slight_smile: I’m so encouraged by your love for God and your heart to share Him with others. I’m excited to learn with and from you on the forums! Glad you’re here! :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @khogan16! What a beautiful story you have, and I pray that God will continue to grow you and your family in knowledge of Him! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect, and we hope that this community will be a place that strengthens and encourages you as you continue on. :slight_smile: Blessings!