Introduction: Kiri Jane Erb

(Kiri Jane Erb) #1

Hi all!

I am a wife, mom of 3 and have been teaching theology including apologetics for over 10 years to young Christian Leaders at Soul Edge Ministries in Canada (www.souledgegapyear.com) - birthed out of Soul Survivor back in 2006 (for any Britsb out there).

We absolutely love RZIM.

I am in the editing stage of a book that I hope will bless others, called ’Love, War and the Mess in-between.’

Looking forward to meeting you all!

8 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect! May you find your time here both an encouragement and challenge to your own studies. Excited to learn together and hear from you on the threads!

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Kiri_Jane_Erb. What an exciting ministry you are involved in. I looked at your website. Quite the commitment some of these young people have made. I hope your time here is a blessing to you and I am confident that you will add significant information and input with the experiences that you have had. God-bless you.

2 Likes
(Kiri Jane Erb) #4

Thanks so much!
I look forward to seeing you around here and yes, Soul Edge teams are such a joy to invest into :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Olivia Davis) #5

Hi Kiri! I love your name! I sounds like you have a beautiful ministry and that makes me very excited that you’ve joined Connect! We’re delighted to have you here and I look forward to learning from you!

3 Likes
(Kiri Jane Erb) #6

Aww thank you!