Introduction: Kurt Kruppe

(Kurt Kruppe) #1

Hi everyone, I am so Glad to be here. Finding fellowship here is going to be amazing to my walk with Christ. I am going to put it all out there for everyone so I can connect recent growth with my life situation. I am married with a 7 year old boy and 5 year old girl. Recently my wife(whom I still love with all my heart) who loves the Lord made a tragic mistake and let herself slip. I now find myself in a position where I am now raising my children by myself. She was the breadwinner while I was a stay at home dad. I am not sure when she can home, and it may be years. I am telling you this because as i have questioned God about the why in all of this and pushed past the anger and fright. I have gotten to a place of trust and growth in my faith. Without the strength and love of God I really cant see how I would be able to keep it together and fall back into the person I was in my 20’s. My wife and I can see the purpose God has for all of this, and now it’s a matter of us stepping out in complete faith and trust in our Heavenly Father. I wish you all well. The Bible says that the body of believers need to be in union witheach other, and I hope we can grow that here.

(Eunike Misiekaba) #2

@kkruppe Welcome to this beautiful world Kurt. Thank you for your introduction. Thank you for sharing your story. I find that courageous of you. Indeed, there is much strength in vulnerability. The biggest strength we have is in Christ Jesus, who was vulnerable in his journey here on earth as he himself dealt with betrayal, abandonment, pain and so much more… These are all found in the cross of Jesus…the vulnerability of Jesus to come down on earth to continue to be true to himself while being rejected and pressured, has granted us the opportunity to inherit a victorious life… His pain has given us purpose. Because, He overcame!

We have all kinds of troubles, but we are not crushed; we are perplexed, yet not in despair; persecuted, yet not abandoned; knocked down, yet not destroyed. We always carry in our bodies the dying of Yeshua, so that the life of Yeshua may be manifested in our bodies too (2 Cor 4:8-9)

Therefore, we have overcome! When I read your introduction, I am reminded of that truth. I trust that this network, will be a place where you can also draw strength and comfort in your walk with the Lord. It is privilege for me to know that you are part of this wonderful group of Jesus believers ! I look forward to learning from you.

God Bless

(Anthony Costello ) #3

Kurt,

Welcome to Connect, and let me say that I appreciate you reaching out. We do, as you say, need to find strength in the Body of Christ, as real brothers and sisters. I can empathize with you about your wife. Just to be very clear, however, are you saying that she has left you and you now have to raise your children alone? I’m not quite following.

If so, then I do pray for you. That is no easy task, and it must be very hurtful. Again, I can empathize. I look forward to interacting with you and will life you up high in my prayers.

Grace and peace,
Anthony

By the way, where are you from?

(Kurt Kruppe) #4

Thank you Anthony, to clear it up(I guess I wa being vague) my wife is currently incarcerated. For how long I dont know yet. She is doing good and is finding her purpose to try and lead people to Christ. She made a tragic mistake, but knows she is forgiven. It doesn’t change what she did, but I love her and will be with her until we go and rest with the Lord. Where this should have leveled me , it is only serving to strengthen my faith. God Bless! P.S. I live in a small desert community N.E. of Los Angeles.

(Kurt Kruppe) #5

Eunike, thank you for your words of encouragement. If we cant praise God in our troubles do we have the right to praise Him in our victories. God Bless!!

(chandra kishore sardar) #6

Thank you Kurt for sharing your story with such great candor. Indeed you are a strong man and God sees your heart even as you navigate through the darkest valleys of life. I speak strenght and favor upon your life.
Welcome to the forum!!

(Kurt Kruppe) #7

Amen!!! Thank you.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #8

@kkruppe, thank you for sharing and reaching out. Just said a prayer for your situation. May you be encouraged in the strength of the Lord. God bless!

(Anthony Costello ) #9

@kkruppe

It sounds like you are following closely to the way of Christ, my brother. God bless you and I hope He will comfort you in special ways, as it seems He is, as you struggle through this time. May there be glory for both you and your wife when this is all over…and even in the midst of it all!

I am in Orange County. So we are neighbors!

Grace and Peace,
Anthony