Introduction: Kyle Spencer

(Kyle Spencer) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Kyle and I’m a high school English teacher in rural Colorado. I’ve been teaching and coaching for most of my adult life while also trying to pursue a life worthy of God. I’ve been gifted a beautiful wife and 2 daughters and the opportunity to impact kids every day where I try to find the balance between teaching kids skills for life while also showing them the importance of eternity–certainly a difficult task in public education! Looking forward to great conversation and developing a deeper faith along side all of you.

(Kathleen) #2

Welcome, @kp.spencer! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. I have a number of friends who are teachers/coaches, and I am so thankful for the work (ALL THE WORK) that you all do! We hope that this community is a place where you can find strength and encouragement along the way! Look forward to learning with and from you. :slight_smile:

(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi Kyle! I taught English last year and can relate to having to strike that balance — definitely a challenge! So happy to have you here and I look forward to hearing from you in the forums, especially since you bring such an important perspective as a high school teacher! Welcome to Connect!

(LaTricia J.) #4

Thank you for joining us Kyle!