Introduction: Larry Stokes

member_introductions

(Larry Stokes) #1

Hi everyone

(SeanO) #2

Welcome @LES Larry! Glad you have joined us here on Connect. May the Lord bless your walk with Him and your time here on the forums. Look forward to seeing you out there!

Would you mind sharing a bit more about yourself? What got you interested in apologetics?

Grace and peace

(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome, Larry! We’re all learning together. Looking forward to learning more about you. :smiley: This is a great community.

(Larry Stokes) #4

Hi Seano,

My interest in apologetics began at 3:00AM 2/21/1976 when I was filled with the HOLY SPIRIT !

Since then I was never satisfied with any other approach to addressing the debilitating drought of TRUE doctrine in our society. I look forward to sharing mutual aspirations with others of similar altruistic design.

Thanks for Your Time

P. S. Could this conceptual pursuit of unifying counter-AntiChrist people be an experiment with available AI ?

(SeanO) #5

@LES Praise God for His work in your life! Out of curiosity, what is your P.S. a description of? I couldn’t quite work it out.

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi @LES,

Welcome to Connect! I trust this will be a place where we grow in humility, service, and joy in our faith. It sounds like your faith started with a BANG as the Holy Spirit got ahold of your heart in a very specific way and time. May we grow together in Jesus here.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #7

Hello @LES! Welcome to Connect! Let’s grow together in the Lord. Looking forward to learn with you here. :slight_smile: