Introduction: Linda Richard

(Linda Richard) #1

Hi everyone I am from NB Canada and looking forward to learning from and getting to know you all. I’ve been enjoying listening to the RZIM team online for over a year now and am very impressed. Praying for you regularly.

(SeanO) #2

@El53 Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus continue to bless you through RZIM and through your time on Connect. See you out on the forums.

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @El53. The resources online are so helpful. Have you checked out the core module Academy course through rzim? If you like the online courses you will really like this organized approach to the core belief systems that we have as Christians and how to give rational responses to those who ask us questions. Glad to have you here. I look forward to reading your posts. God bless your time here.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Welcome to Connect, @El53 (Linda)! I’m happy to hear that you’re praying for RZIM. Let’s grow together in this community for the glory of God! :slight_smile:

(Stewart Andres) #5

Hi from the west coast of Canada! Glad that you came across Rzim and Connect. It’s lots of fun!