Introduction: Lisa P

member_introductions

(Lisa P. Geibel) #1

Hello anyone and everyone. PTL first for Him, next for RZIM and now for a bit about me. I’m very new at this and am hoping when Hubby signs up he can help with all of this as he’s so good with Facebook and Twitter and I’m so not. I’m more of an email girl. We’re both totally blind and I’m stumbling along here as some things are difficult for me with the web and our screen reader, but if you’ll all bear with me, I’m sure we’ll all get it going here. We just love listening to Ravi’s Podcasts and get them all that we know of. God bless you all and thank you.

Introduction Terry Allison
(Terrell Allison) #2

Lisa greetings

We all love RZIM and the opportunity to communicate with like minded Christians. I am more than a little bit challenged with the internet. I still have a flip phone. But I can see so I have no excuse. May God bless you on connect.

Terry

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi Lisa,

I’m so glad you’ve joined! I am confident that you can see things that I cannot. I look forward to learning from you as we grow in Christ and his mission.

(Jim) #4

What an inspiration for us and many others I’m sure, walk by faith and not by sight for if we claim to see are we not blind ourselves, some might say why talk using biblical language, I must be about my fathers business and imitate Christ Jesus.:latin_cross:️ I love his word. The word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have a choice to make either live and love the things of this world or the kingdom of God.