Introduction: LizMath

(Elizabeth C) #1

Hi everyone!

My name is Liz, and I am a graduate student in mathematics. I’ve been registered for a while and have contributed in a couple places, but I think everyone is supposed to do this eventually? I’ve been walking with Jesus for as long as I can remember, and got baptized at age 7. I have been listening to Let My People Think for a really long time on the radio, at least 10 years if not more, and about 3-4 years ago discovered the RZIM app. I absolutely love it because it Ravi and all the speakers present such solid arguments which make it hard for the spirit of doubt to take root, and the few rational and thoughtful people in my life including the people on these programs really made a difference in my development of grace towards others. I am excited to join this community, and am looking forward to reading and asking deep questions as well as reading and hopefully giving prayerful responses.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Hey there, Liz! Great to have you here! Welcome to the CONNECT community. I similarly stumbled upon Ravi Zacharias and RZIM via Let My People Think and Just Thinking. Both have and continue to be profound resources. I pray this community might also be a resource for you, as well. Welcome, sister!

(Elizabeth C) #3

Thanks!

(David Thiessen) #4

Welcome to connect. I too have grown up in the church. I think that RZIM is an amazing resource.

(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @LizMath. I love the mathematic mind. Participate often. There is a prayer group as well that you might be interested in. I trust that you will find the connections here fruitful and a blessing to your path. Glad to have you with us. Your experience and lifelong dedication will be a light unto many paths. Blessings to you