Introduction: Lori Sevedge

member_introductions

(Lori Sevedge) #1

Hi everyone! I live in a small town in Kansas. My husband and I are very active in our church in many ways. I also homeschool my daughter who has Down syndrome and sometimes sub at the local Christian school. I love learning about the Word and have been following RZIM for years. I watch and listen to many of the contributors online, have read several of their books, and support the ministry in any way I can. I have a heart for missions and a heart for sharing the truth of the gospel. I love RZIM not just for their apologetics, which are great, but for the way in which they present it. They see the questioner behind every question and treat each one civilly and respectfully. While I live in the Bible belt surrounded by Christians that hold strongly to their beliefs, they do not always do so with gentleness and respect. I try to use what I learn through RZIM to help our local Christian community answer questions more thoughtfully and lovingly. I look forward to interacting with all of you!

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Lori, we created Connect for you! We would love to have you help people’s questions from around the world in this community - and we would love to partner with you as you serve and encourage others in your community in Kansas. I’m so glad you’ve joined!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello @Lori. I’m happy to hear about your love for God’s Word and also about making sure that the faith is shared with gentleness and respect. I hope that your stay here could help you further in your ministry in helping in your local church community in doing apologetics. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(SeanO) #4

Welcome @Lori! May the Lord bless your family abundantly and use you to be a light spreading the meekness, truth and power of God’s Kingdom in your local community.