Introduction: Lori

(Lori Walker) #1

Hello everyone, my name is Lori. I’m a 40 year old from the United States, and have been a Christ-Follower and Bible believer for as long as I can remember. I’ve been listening to Ravi and reading his books for some years now and very much enjoy hearing what he has to say, along with his unique insights and how he goes about answering questions that many secular people have about Christianity and the like.

I humbly thank you all for having me here, and I hope I can obtain more knowledge in order to become more Christ-like, as well as learning how to give a correct and loving response to those who are from other belief systems, especially when they have a question about Christianity or decidedly mock and bash it in front of me on purpose. I hope to gather knowledge and understanding here, and maybe even make a friend(God willing) or two. Thank you for reading, and I hope everyone here is well.

God Bless,

• Lori

(Rob Lundberg) #2

Welcome Lori. I pray you will find a fellowship here that will encourage and equip you as you seek to engage those around you. I think you will find this a haven for what you seek.

Blessings,

Rob

(Lori Walker) #3

Thank you very much! I very much appreciate your comment.

God Bless,

• Lori

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

I am encouraged by your heart @LoriW. Welcome to Connect, I look forward to learn with you here, so that we could sharpen each other, so that we would be able to worship God better, and also love and serve.

(Lori Walker) #5

Aw, thank you, that’s very kind of you. I appreciate your comment and the welcome. Amen, I agree for sure we should sharpen one another to become more effective for Christ.

God Bless,

• Lori

(Tina Vartis) #6

Hi Lori, thanks for introducing yourself and I am with you that I too want to keep learning “how to give a correct and loving response to those who are from other belief systems.” Looking forward to reading your posts and sharing ideas and experiences with you

(Keldon Scott) #7

Welcome board @LoriW. There are many here obviously that love the ministry and sage wisdom that Ravi and his team offer. Thank you for being yet another one. I am certain that you will find a friend or two here. You already have one in me. I look forward to reading your posts. There are some wonderful and kind friends waiting to engage with you. God bless

(Lori Walker) #8

Greetings, and thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I very much appreciate it, you’re very kind. Yes, I agree!

(Lori Walker) #9

Thank you very much, you’re very kind, and I appreciate your comments very much. Blessings to you as well!

(Kathleen) #10

Welcome, @LoriW! We’re so glad you have found your way onto here, and we pray that it will be both a challenging and encouraging place to interact with others. :slight_smile: Looking forward to ‘seeing’ you out in the forum.

(Lori Walker) #11

Thank you so much, @KMac ! I look forward to my experiences and interactions here very much, though am admittedly still reading other posts and familiarizing myself before jumping in too much. I appreciate your welcome and comment, thank you. God bless.

(Carson Weitnauer) #12

Hi Lori, your respectful approach comes through so clearly! I appreciate you getting acquainted with the community. We will be standing by, ready to pray, care, encourage, and share insights on any questions you might bring to the community. I look forward to learning from your perspective too. It will be a gift to hear more from you.

(Lori Walker) #13

@CarsonWeitnauer , thank you so much for your comment, I think we all always have so much we can learn from one another. God bless.

(Stewart Andres) #14

Lori thankyou for your response yesterday I always go to the Bible first. Glad to have another like minded person on hear.

(Frederick Meekins) #15

Welcome to this community of apologetics enthusiasts. :slight_smile: