Introduction: Lynn Craft

member_introductions

(Lynn craft) #1

Hi everyone,
So glad to see this is available! I took the Core Module course in May and it was so helpful. I have a passion to know Christ more and deep and to share Him with others. RZIM is one of the tools that is helping me to learn, and I have been extremely blessed through experiencing the fellowship of like minded believers I have met during this course. I am excited to continue to learn and grow with brothers and sisters in Christ!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Excited to have you here, Lynn! Welcome.:wave:t6::grin:

(SeanO) #3

@Lynntex Welcome to Connect! May the Lord bless you richly as you grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus. Look forward to seeing you out on the forums.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

@Lynntex, Welcome to Connect! Wonderful to hear about your experience with the Core Module course! I haven’t taken the course but your experience is similar to what I have had here on Connect. Look forward to learning with you!

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

Welcome to the community. I believe “liked minded” is the operative here. Looking forward to your input.

(Joel Vaughn) #6

Good to see you here, @Lynntex. :slight_smile:

(Carson Weitnauer) #7

Hi @Lynntex,

Welcome! The Core module is awesome! I’m so glad you had the opportunity to take it. RZIM Connect is a great place to keep growing until you’re able to sign up for an Academy elective - and to share what you learned in the core module with many others. I hope you’ll become a regular!

(Lynn craft) #8

Hi Joel,
I have been out of commission for several weeks and have really missed being on here. Just getting caught up. Excited to start the BIble course next week…

(Warner Joseph Miller) #9

Welcome back, sister!!!:wave:t6::grin: