Introduction: Lynne from NC

(Lynne) #1

LISA from VA. : I am now on my third week of the Core Module. It is very thought provoking and extremely dense. I, too, wish I had others in my community to share with as there are so many questions that come to mind. I want to keep the momentum going also. Hope this “connect” will help.
So glad to online meet others to share with.
Lynne

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome, Lynne. Glad to hear you are enjoying the Core Module. What are some of your favorite parts? What do you find challenging?

(Lynne) #3

Hey Brittany,
The core module has my head swimming right now as I am only in the third week. There are more questions for me than answers right now which I know is good. :smile:
I think I will have to reserve judgement on which parts I found most interesting until I complete this course. Very dense and very thought provoking. I have to rewatch most of it and still do not get it all but am thrilled to be taking this course.
Thank you for the welcome!
Lynne

(Olivia Davis) #4

Welcome, Lynne! We’re so glad to have you here. I remember the core module – so much to absorb! I think it’s great that you’re finding it challenging; I can definitely identify with that feeling. RZIM Connect is a great way to keep the momentum going. I really look forward to learning from you out in the forums!

(Keldon Scott) #5

@Lynne, Welcome aboard. So glad that you are enjoying and so enthusiastically commenting on the core module. I remember taking the core module and spending the kind of time that you are as well. I wanted to understand it so I listened to several of the lectures several times. Keep it up. God-bless your journey and your experience here. Would love to hear some of the topics and issues that have impacted your journey from time to time as you are taking the class.

(Lynne) #6

Hey, Olivia
Thank you for the welcome! I do feel somewhat inadequate in this course because, from the forums, participants are so smart. But I am learning so much and I am hoping that I will absorb it and learn the practical applications of the lesson which is the purpose.
I am in awe of Ravi’s ability to answer questions spontaneously in the manner in which he does, with respect for the questioner and noting that no question is a dumb question.
Regards,
Lynne Tomarelli

(Lou Hablas) #7

Welcome to Connect, @Lynne!