Introduction: Marianne

(Marianne Beauregard) #1

Hi everyone - I spend time each morning listening to Just Thinking and Just a Thought. Listening to RZIM gets me through some of my toughest spiritual battles.

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi Marianne, welcome to Connect where you’ll find a warm community of like-minded people to learn, grow and pray with. I have benefitted much from RZIM as well and look forward to hearing from you.

(Natasha Morton) #3

Welcome Marianne! How true that is! I love to listen to certain people in the morning (Ravi, worship music, etc) and it really helps me keep my day positive and in perspective!

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi Marianne, welcome! I’m so encouraged to hear how Just Thinking and Just a Thought is helping you get through tough battles. Ravi is a great encourager, isn’t he? People often think of him as an evangelist and an apologist, but he also imparts a consistent spiritual vitality and joy. I think you’ll find Connect to be a supportive place. We’d love to be praying for you and journeying with you.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

Hello @cowgirl. I’m happy to hear about how apologetics is helping you in your spiritual life. Hoping to learn with you in this community. I pray that you’ll be encouraged here as you journey in your faith. :slight_smile: