Introduction: Mark

member_introductions

(MARK) #1

Hi everyone. My name is Chege, a Christian in Kenya. Its so great to be here. I have a growing passion for evangelism and apologetics. I am very much looking forward to connect with all of us and be better equipped in the service of the Lord.

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi Chege, welcome to Connect! I look forward to hearing from you in the upcoming discussions and learning more about evangelistic and apologetic opportunities in Kenya.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi Chege, welcome! Do you know John Njoroge? He was profiled in the Sunday magazine of The Standard Newspaper last year:

He currently serves as RZIM’s director for Kenya. A fabulous resource for evangelism and apologetics in your country and in the region.

I hope you’ll become actively involved - we’d love to be encouraged by your passion for evangelism and apologetics!

(MARK) #4

Hi Helen. Will definitely share more as God enables us

(MARK) #5

Hi Carson,
Thank you for this.John I have met and interacted with a few times. I hope to meet him some time soon :grinning:

(Melvin Greene) #6

Hi, @mrkchege. It’s wonderful to have you here. I believe you will find this family of believers to be a blessing to you, and I look forward to learning from you.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #7

Hi @mrkchege. Welcome to Connect! I could resonate with your passion. Us being better equipped will help us serve God’s people better. Looking forward for learning times with you. :slight_smile: