Introduction: MarkTab (Ratio Christi Regional Director for Georgia)

(Mark Tabladillo) #1

Hi From Atlanta GA

I’m part of the Passion Church community, and have been with Louie Giglio’s teaching since 1996. I’ve volunteered at Passion conferences, and back in the day, was a ministry team leader for the 722 singles ministry.

Today: I have one primary church-related role: I am Georgia Regional Director for Ratio Christi – a campus apologetics alliance. We have five Georgia campuses with registered student organizations meeting regularly to discuss apologetics. I help recruit and support Chapter Directors for five universities (and we are needing a new one now for Kennesaw State University).

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn or Facebook

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome to Connect, @marktab! I first encountered Ratio Christi in college (from afar, as our campus didn’t have a chapter), and I was really impressed with the staff that I met! It really seems like it is a fantastic organization, and I am excited to have you along with our community here. I look forward to reading some of your contributions to the discussions in the coming weeks!

(Kenneth Jones ) #3

Hello Mark, I just love watching Passion Church and Louie Gigilo’s sermons on YouTube and from their website. Thank you for all that you do with Ratio Christi and apologetics. Look forward to seeing more from you sir.