Introduction: Marvin

(Marvin) #1

Hi everyone, glad to be here! I am from Wisconsin and just got back here in the Philippines. Hope that Ravi would visit my country sometime, I would love to meet him personally. Finished my MS at University of Wisconsin (international student) as well as core module at RZIM. The core course was really helpful especially in defending Christian faith and sharing the gospel to the lost. Can’t wait to get involved in the discussion going forward. In fact, I’ll create topic right away. God bless!

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @bunyagm9048,

Ravi has been to the Philippines before! Here’s a few items from the trip, in 2014:

I think you may enjoy connecting with @omnarchy, one of the active members of Connect, who maintains a thriving evangelistic ministry in your beautiful country.

I look forward to your posts, questions, contributions. Together, this community is growing in exciting ways and we’d be honored to have your respectful insights help us grow!

(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@bunyagm9048, Welcome to Connect and congratulations on completion of your studies in the U.S. and the Core module! Your enthusiasm for knowing more about the Christian faith is inspiring. There are many knowledgeable responses to many questions here in this community. Enjoy your journey here and I look forward to learning from your posts!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #4

Welcome, my brother!

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

Hello Marvin (@bunyagm9048). I’m happy to see a fellow believer in the Philippines who’s into apologetics. I can’t wait to grow with you further in this community. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: