Introduction: Matthew Bio

(Bio Matthew) #1

Hi everyone, I am Matthew from Ghana. Found out about RZIM a few weeks ago and I must say it has reignited a spark in me about the nature of God and the universe we live in. Am just blown away my the amazing folk (leaders) at RZIM and am glad I get to join a community like this. Thank you.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Welcome, Matthew, to the community that is CONNECT!!! Pleasure to have you here, brother! God’s every blessing to you and your family. Lord willing, this community will be a blessing to you as you are to it. Grace and peace :v:t6:

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

Welcome. We are equally excited that you found this gem of a site. A place to speak to listen to think. All things that we do when share this glorious Grace that comes through belief in Jesus.

(Isaiah J. Armstrong) #4

A hearty HELLO, and welcome to connect!

Can definitely relate to you with that! Listening to Ravi’s podcast awoke me out of my dusty spiritual slumber and as given me a heart for God’s truth and Christian apologetics. So glad that you found out about RZIM and about our community on connect!

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, @mbio.coe! So glad to have you on here. I’ve had the immense privilege of getting to know several Ghanaians this past year. I hope day to be able to visit them! Just out of curiosity, how did you hear about RZIM? Was it something online or via a friend?

(Bio Matthew) #6

Wow, that’s nice. I heard about RZIM from youtube. It was recommended due to the videos I have been watching on there recently so I took the plunge and sure was I pleased. Hope you get to meet them too.