Introduction: Melvin George, Mumbai

member_introductions

(Melvin George) #1

Greetings to all in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

It has been an immense joy and a great blessing to have a fellowship with the saints of God learning and actively participating in the core module.

I am a 27 year old media & communication professional currently fighting Brain Cancer. It has been a year of battling but among all this, Christ’s Love, Mercy and Grace has been so immensely poured out on me which has enabled me to complete my RZIM core module. The course has given me a new outlook to be an apologetic.

I am truly blessed to have been surrounded by the Saints of God and look forward to know you all and to be a support for each other as we fulfill the Lord’s greatest Commission.

(Melvin Greene) #2

Welcome to Connect, @mailmelvingeorge. It’s great to have you here. I’m sorry to hear about the fight you have with brain cancer. I want you to know that now that your here and a part of this amazing community, you will have even more prayer warriors praying for you. I look forward to reading your posts. God bless you, my friend!

(Melvin George) #3

@Melvin_Greene It is indeed great to hear from you too and I really appreciate for the prayer assurance. Thank you for your love and support. Looking forward to learning from you as well.
Be Blessed Stay Blessed!

(Keldon Scott) #4

@mailmelvingeorge welcome aboard. Just said a prayer for you. I know that others will also come alongside you here. Wasn’t the core module a breath of fresh air on understanding how to relate our Christian worldview? I trust that you will visit often. There is a prayer channel here as well @Tim_Ramey spearheads it with another. Go forth in the strength of the Lord this day and know you are amongst friends.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @mailmelvingeorge,

Welcome! I’m so glad you had the opportunity to do the core module. It is so encouraging that the core module has encouraged you while you fight brain cancer. We will join you here in Connect to pray for God’s healing on your body and for God’s strength as you share your testimony with others in the midst of this difficult season.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #6

Greetings Melvin, Just wanted to welcome you as an ex-Mumbai-ite! Sorry to hear about your fight with cancer. May God who promises to be with us through every struggle strengthen you according to His great power. May you be blessed even through this community.