Introduction: Michael Ali, Whitby Ontario

(Michael Ali) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Michael Ali and I have been walking with Jesus for over 35 years. I grew up in Guyana where I pastored an Assembly of God church for seven years before moving to Canada. My wife Sherry and I have three wonderful sons, Joshua, Josiah and Joel. Here in Canada I began leading People’s Worship Centre, a small church in Scarborough, Ontario one year ago. I am also a family physician with the Oshawa Clinic so I immensely enjoy serving in two professions.
I am grateful to Ravi and RZIM Ministries for the enlightenment it has offered. It has led down a path where I can more easily defend my faith. Two of my favorite speakers are Ravi and Amy Orr-Ewing. It’s reassuring to see the likes of Prof. John Lennox.
Praise God for this ministry.
God bless each one of you!

(Brittany Bowman) #2

It’s neat to hear how you are ministering both to your family and church, @michaelali. Hopefully you can Connect as a well to draw from as you lead your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, and maybe they will be interested in joining, as well. Snall churches are so special!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

@michaelali!!! Welcome, brother, to RZIM Connect! Ravi and Amy, as well as, Prof. Lennox and many others on the speaking and teaching team have truly had a profound impact on me. So, I share your admiration for them.

Please enjoy this Connect community and it is my hope that this platform would be a positive resource to you – reflective of RZIM. Every blessing to you and your family.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome to Connect, @michaelali! Amy Orr-Ewing is one of my favourites as well. We’re so glad you’ve joined the community here! Look forward to learning with and from you. :slight_smile: