Introduction: Michael Lynch

(Michael Lynch) #1

Hi everyone! I recently finished the core module and am excited to continue my faith journey via Connect! I work in finance and have recently become involved with a Christian micro-lending charity that does some amazing work around in the world in the name of Jesus! I am an American working in London and have been here for 3.5 years now. It is a wonderful city to work and live in!

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome to Connect, @michael.lynch9! In my limited experience, London is a phenomenal city to visit, especially all of the museums with incredible art! What a joy to be able to live there. And congratulations on completing the Core Module! I look forward to seeing your engagement with the conversations out on the forums!

(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi Michael! That sounds like a really great charity to be involved in! I am looking forward to thinking with you out in the forums — I feel like you offer a valuable perspective as a Christian working in finance! Welcome to Connect!

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome to Connect, @michael.lynch9! We’re glad you’ve joined us here. Sounds like we came to the UK from the US around the same time! (I’m just up the road in Oxford.) We pray that this community will be one that strengthens and encourages you on your journey with Christ!