Introduction: Michael Madden

member_introductions

(Michael R Madden) #1

Hi Everyone,

My name is Michael Madden and I am a technology executive on the back side of my career! I have two adult daughters and one teenage son and the most amazing God-centered wife a husband could ever ask for. I came to Christ through a combination of God’s grace and her praying for me for about 25 years!

I recently completed the Core Module and thoroughly enjoyed the class as the engineer in me wants to be knowledgeable of the facts and provided a wonder foundation for being able to engage others in bringing them to Jesus.

I feel blessed to be participating and a member of the RZIM Connect community!

Michael

(SeanO) #2

@maddemi Welcome to Connect! I am also an engineer and enjoy digging deeper into the things of God. May the Lord bless your time here as you jump in to the Connect community and may you and your family grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus.

(Jimmy Sellers) #3

Welcome. I have been doing the tech thing for a very long time myself. I am currently considering some form of retirement but not from connect. looking forward to your input.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @maddemi! Great to hear a bit of your story (esp. the part about your wife’s faithful praying for you!), and we’re glad to have you on here. I pray that God uses this platform to strengthen and encourage you in your walk. Blessings!

(Jamie Hobbs) #5

From one techie to another, I say welcome. You’ll have a great time going through Connect. I have no doubt.

(Renee Yetter) #6

Hello, Michael! It seems like we were in Core Module Section 067 just a short time ago (I am assuming it’s the same Michael Madden :slight_smile: It’s good to “see” you again, and I look forward to future conversations.

Blessings,
Renee

(Carson Weitnauer) #7

Hi @maddemi,

Welcome! I’m so glad you had a great experience in the Core Module! I love the training that the Academy team provides!

With your experience and training, Connect is a great opportunity to ‘give back’ and encourage others who bring their questions to the community.

At the same time, we are all growing together, and we would consider your questions to be a gift as they give us an opportunity to pray, to read the Scriptures, to reflect, to encourage, and to provide resources and answers that address the topic you’ve raised for discussion.

I look forward to growing with you!

(Michael R Madden) #8

Hi Renee!
Yes same guy…great to see you here as well…looking forward to future conversations as well…
Blessings,
Michael

(Renee Yetter) #9

Carson,

Twice now I’ve submitted a request to be added to the Core Module Alumni section but it doesn’t appear that it has been approved and it isn’t clear someone has seen it. Can you tell me how long that process normally takes and how we’ll know we’ve been approved?

Thanks much!
Renee

(Carson Weitnauer) #10

Hi Renee, I am so sorry to hear of the problem. We are working to have it be a streamlined process. I’ve reached out to a member of the Academy team to ask for their input.

(Renee Yetter) #11

Thanks very much, Carson. I received a message from someone today and really appreciate hearing from both you and her. I am still learning to navigate the Connect page so was not even clear where to look.

Thanks and blessings!
Renee

(Carson Weitnauer) #12

I’m glad we’ve resolved it for you. Thank you for raising the concern; we want you to have a great experience!