Introduction: Michelle Hopkins

(Michelle Hopkins) #1

I’m 4 years into following Christ. Best decision of my life, although it has come at great cost. The last 4 years have carried great amounts of suffering and pain, but also more love, hope and understanding. I have an intense hunger for God’s truth and have become an avid student of Ravi’s teachings. I look forward to growing in my faith and becoming not only a defender of the faith, but a messenger of the gospel. It is my sincere desire that everyone come to know
My Savior.

(Andrew Bulin) #2

Welcome, @Mhopkins19!
I pray that God not only continues to help you through your past (as I probably cannot imagine how much He already has), but that your struggles can be used in your testimony of His character and love to others who cannot see the hope that you have already embraced and experienced.
Thanks for sharing the lovely photo of your family! :slight_smile:

(Cam Kufner) #3

Michelle, welcome! I pray that God fulfills your desire to point others towards our Savior. May he grant you the wisdom and understanding to do so, as well as ordering your steps towards those who need to hear the truth. God bless!

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @Mhopkins19! You have a beautiful family. :slight_smile: I am sorry to hear of the pain and sorrow over the last few years, but I praise God for what has come of it. We’re glad you’ve joined us here, and we hope that this is a place of encouragement and strengthening for you. Blessings to you!